SD Project - History
Thursday, March 30, 2006
  Just a note
For those who are wondering - My husband and I started this project late summer, 2004. In June of 05 I started posting on a message board as I was working and created the posts of the work we had already completed. Those are the "January" posts here. Then I started posting regulary on that message board. Though I saved the "history", unfortunatly I didn't save a lot of my current work posts, and didn't start posting on my journal until January 2006. I'm working on putting in the missing posts, but still have a few months to go.

Please refer to the Archive note to the right. It explains what posts are where. The link to "2006 and Current Stuff" goes to Two Silos Farm, where I have posted since January 2006 to current. Those posts were written as the work was progressing.

Cathy
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

Archives - January has from when we started, August 04 to June 05 March has July 05 to Dec 05 The above link has Jan 06 foward
January 2006 / March 2006 /


Powered by Blogger